- Be able to present one self and participate effectively in a meeting and teleconference.
- Be open and able to understand others well.
- Be able to direct communication objectively with sensitivity.
- Be clear and effective in communication with seniors, colleagues and customers.
- Be politically correct and assertive in behavior and business email correspondence.
- Proactively understanding customer’s business criticals better.
- Managing customer’s change requests effectively.
- Handling customer complaints and customer attitudes appropriately.
- The assertive approach towards win – win outcomes with customers.
- Facilitating customers goodwill with repeated positive moments of truth.
- To make effective individual/group Presentations with Customer centric approach
- Understand Preparation/Design/Content & Structure of Presentations
- Effective Delivery of Presentations
- Use Platform Skills effectively to deal with Interactions
- Individual Videography Analysis & Feedback.
- Understanding self as Team Player.
- Consequence of this understanding as it impacts Team Performance.
- Understanding of Team Dynamics.
- Arrive at optimal Team Performance
- Criticality of understanding Time management as part of managing your Life
- Time Management Personality Profiling & making Action Plans
- Understand Benefits of Planning & Prioritization.
- Process of Long & short term Goal Setting & Bullet proof Action Planning of our goals.
- Being present 100% in any activity with a view to Managing our time effectively
- Understand Problem Solving Tools & Techniques &their Usage
- Learning the Decision Making Process- Strategies/Stages/ Techniques
- Impact of Decision Making
- Optimising positive impact & reducing negative impact of Decisions.
- Aligning oneself to internationally accepted Professional behaviour
- Being sensitive to Global Cultures & Communication. Eg U S/ UK/France/Germany/Australia/China/Japan/Russia/Thailand/South America etc
- Sensitivity to & learning Dining etiquette of International cultures
- Understanding of & Managing Gender Diversity.
- Determining focus competencies for the managerial / lead positions and learning how to benefit from them.
- Mapping today’s global business context with one’s competencies, roadmap and deliverables.
- Building performance capabilities.
- Learning appropriate use of people management skills and empowerment skills for desired outcomes.
Learning management of challenging and conflicting situations and personalities for optimal performance outcomes
Addressing concerns of leadership in today’s business climate. Self review as today’s leader in ones own individual role. Discovering the approach and skills to address the gaps. Leveraging organisation processes and provisions to nurture leadership. Revitalizing and enhancing the organizations vision, mission in practical everyday actions as a leader in today’s context.
This addresses the Appraisal anxieties that appraisers and appraisees whose expectations are not met face. Participants are sensitized to how their choices and behaviours create desirable or undesirable outcomes. This also showcases how today’s global economy is an opportunity to leverage / facilitate one’s strengths, talents and passion
This program addresses the significance of the “Emotional Quotient” in all of us and how it can be leveraged in our personal and professional lives to fulfill our dreams and desires. It optimizes our interpersonal skills from a platform of “self awareness”.
How to become a self motivating, successful “Corporate Athlete” especially in today’s challenging times. Recognize today’s global opportunities as a platform for self-actualization. Lead self and team towards 100% performance while fulfilling ones goals.
This program gets the career woman to recognize her “path breaking” context and creating a paradigm shift in her response to role challenges for optimal results. It facilitates the leveraging of her strengths as a woman, while taking stock of weaknesses to facilitate optimal performance.