- Has a total of 20 years of experience.
- Has trained 5000+ people
- Has worked with IT, ITES, BPO and Law firms.
- Has been training and consulting to a wide variety of Financial, Pharmaceutical, Legal & Professional services organizations.
- Has worked with Ernst & Young, B2K, Deloitte & Touche, Wells Fargo Bank, GE, Hewlett Packard, Baxter Health care, Cisco, Tesco, Verizon, Caterpillar, Misys, Oracle & many of the world’s largest law firms.
- A Bachelor of Arts in speech communications from university of Florida.
- A post-graduate in Coursework & Instructional Design from University of Miami.
- iManage iCAT (certified Applications Trainer)
- Outlook 2003 Microsoft Office User Specialist
- A member of American Society of Training & Development.
- A technical trainer on “Windows for the Workplace” – tips, tricks, shortcuts & principles to make Microsoft windows & related software go faster, easier & safer.
- Specializes in Presentation skills, Training effectiveness for trainers in the BPO segment, Communication skills, Business Etiquette, Written & Business communication skills, Cross culture communication, Voice & language, Customer Interaction skills, Courseware & Documentation development.