Ms Mathews has 27 years of total work experience. 10 years in executive management capacities; 17 years as an entrepreneur, an HRD professional and a hospitality project & marketing consultant. Since 2003, she has also been a volunteer / leader for social initiatives and community service.
- Leni is a natural facilitator & trainer and has trained over 25,000 people over 18 years in the private and public sectors.
- She has experience in: Human Resource Development & Training, Operational Management, Sales and Marketing, International Trade, Hospitality Consultancy and Executive Coaching
- She has successfully turned around sick business units and launched / managed new innovative businesses in the hospitality industry.
- Has partnered companies like Moog Controls, Continental, Oracle, IBM, Sony, Tally Solutions, Alcatel Lucent, WS Atkins, ICICI Bank, Trelleborg, Endeavour Software, Philips Software, LG. Soft, Blue Star Infotech, Bharati Mobile, and Logica CMG in their training, intervention and talent development needs.
- Specialised in - Leadership Development, People Management Skills, Executive Coaching, Mentoring, Conflict Resolution, Interpersonal Effectiveness, Interviewing Skills, Negotiation Skills, Emotional Intelligence, Managerial Effectiveness, Training the Trainer, Consultative Selling Skills, Negotiation Skills, Customer Centricism, Creativity, Innovation and Problem Solving, Service Excellence, Team Synergy & Leadership, Decision Making, Harmony Quotient, Passion at Work and Women’s Space & Careers,
- Completed Certificate ED Programs on Human Resource Management and High Impact Leadership from I.I.M., Bangalore.
- Internationally Certified with the “Professional Coaching Certification”, PCC by the International Coaching Federation, ICF, USA.
- Certified MBTI Administrator, Assessor and facilitator,.
- Certified in Situational Leadership by Ken Blanchard International.
- Certified in “Transactional Analysis” by the Institute of Transactional Analysis, USA
- Certified in Mentoring & Competency Mapping by the Confederation of Indian Industries.
- Certified in “Train the Trainer” from Humanext, USA and in Inspirational Facilitator Leadership by Eternale Learning
- Trained in “ Emotional Intelligence” ; “8th Habit of Highly Effective People - Greatness”; in the 6 Thinking Hats by Edward De Bono and Appreciative Inquiry.
- Trained in Spiritual Process Learning through many interventions workshops and study. Eg Pranic Nourishment by Jasmuheen- Cosmic Airport by Jaqueline, Life Purpose facilitation by Tan Hwee San etc.
- Certified in "Blue Print for Success" by Shiv Khera, Qualified Learning Systems USA and “Dance Therapy” under Tripura Kashyap, from Kalashetra and The Dance Therapy Association of America.
- A post graduate, in Hotel Management, from I H M, Delhi
- Has been a television chat personality for the TMG – IT channel and a correspondent for trade and professional journals and newspapers.
- Set up L. Mathews Associates and the “Emmpower” initiative in 1994.
- Engaged since 2003, in non – profit work: As a Course Director for Ethical Leadership Programs for senior managers in the private and public sector at “Initiatves of Change”, Asia Plateau, Panchgani & Bangalore.
- Headed Regional Sales and Marketg, for The Oberoi Group of Hotels, was in International Trade with The Yugoslav Trade Commission, Corporate Marketing with Jaiprakash Industries and Operations Management with The Taj Intercontinental Hotels over 10 years.
She is currently the Director of Emmpower